Friday, October 9, 2015

Delta Man: This weekend

A bit of advice for the weekend.

Everyone: Don’t be the first to break eye contact with any woman you happen to make eye contact with this weekend. Straight poker face.

If you are single or in a relationship and want to gain confidence: When given the opportunity talk to at least one woman you happen to be near, like the one you are standing next to in line, the cashier etc. Hell, just get out of the house and buy a few things at the grocery store and talk to the cashier if needed. Be confident and keep it short. This isn’t the moment for the ultimate Game and don’t worry about her age, status, or eligibility, it’s to get used to talking to any woman any time with poise.

If you are single: If you have a profile online and are in a dry spell send a couple of messages to women you’d normally not be too interested in. The idea is to keep conversations going and not get comfortable in your dry spell. Who knows, maybe she'll have a cute friend? It happened to me more than once.

5 comments:

MichaelJMaier said...

"Straight poker face." I've noticed a slight frown or a "hard" look gets me beaming smiles from women more oft than neutral or smiling.

But if I'm in a mood, I'll go close to neutral but "ready to smirk". That seems to be well-received, too.

Unknown said...

Doesnt this post prove the MGTOWs are losers with no ability to even talk to women.?

Beefy Levinson said...

I seldom smile at women I don't know, but when I do I never show my teeth. Big toothy smiles are for women, schlubs, and maniacal super villains.

Mindstorm said...

@wxyzxdll
"If you are single" and you don't like being in a dry spell. Isn't that the subtext? If so, it's not targeted at MGTOW.

Laguna Beach Fogey said...

I love bring playful with them. Show them your swagger.

Post a Comment

NO ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.